2011年11月11日金曜日

Jonie Missoni!

Yes I found them!

Whilst finding the Toulouse Lautrec exhibition we stumbled upon a busy shopping area in the middle of the modern International Forum!

There amongst last years fashion sat four full beautifully patterned, wonderfully contrasting Missoni clothes rails! Heaven!

The detail in the knit is extraordinary...mixing colour, with texture whilst keeping the pattern structured and interesting! This is why I find them so fascinating, the shapes are classic and simple but the technical knit and colour is something else.


 Sarah and I took the chance to try on items costing tens of thousands of pounds!





Tracking down the Omotesando store seemed like next step to take and of course it was beyond elegant!
Stepping into the store felt like you were part of an exhibition...


I truly felt I had my Missoni fix in Tokyo!

P.S...From Jonie x

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿